Every geek must visit these Web sites at least once in a life…because it’s an Awesome list
I made this rundown in the wake of experiencing hundred of my bookmarks which are made over the season of years. The greater part of the locales recorded underneath are routinely gone by a huge number of visitors month to month.
I am certain you will get addicted on a lot of these websites after some time in light of the nature of the content and awesome day by day update.
Let’s check out the list of Best Websites for Geeks :
- – How to Do Things is a site that shows you how to get things done .Other than some extremely engaging articles, How to Do things serves to help in irregular circumstances when you don’t know where to turn.
- – record movies of your desktop and send them straight to YouTube.
news website focusing on computer science and entrepreneurship.
- – for capturing on mobile and desktops.
- – shorten long URLs and convert URLs into .
– find the local time of a city using a .
– create amazing videos right in your browser.
- – download templates, clipart and images for your Office documents.
- – a Microsoft robot guesses how old you look using machine learning.
– Free Online Courses.
- HowStuffWorks – A standout amongst the most stunning sites clarifying how everything functions alongside recordings and outlines. Helpful particularly for children of any age
- FutureMe.org – Write a letter to your future self
- Bored Button – It is safe to say that you are bored? Not any more… – best websites for geeks
- Touch of Modern – Shop the coolest stuff in the world.
– Now you can easily transform your existing photos into tilt-shift style miniatures.
– Effectively keep secure your mouse when you are away
- Marker.to – Yellow Highlighter Pen for web pages
- Live Science – Science news anyone will find interesting (seriously).
- – Spreeder is a basic speed reading software that helps you increase your reading along with comprehension speed of what you’re reading.
- Unsplash – Truly incredible FREE stock photos you can use any way you’d like.
- – Picturing how our reality is evolving.
– Save yourself against global mass surveillance.
- – is close to Instagram
- – is a website that stands as a constantly evolving road map to the best thinking across the planet.
- No More Ransom – Shield yourself from ransomware with the free and successful decryption tools show on this web stage upheld by mammoths, for example, Kaspersky, Intel Security, Europol and numerous others.
- Someecards – A humor site with ecards, articles and original content.
- – a better search engine for twitter.
– Unlocking the Power of Introverts.
- – Courses of events of astonishing lives for visual learners.
- OldVersion – Find older versions of software. Supportive for minimizing software when its new form isn’t compatible with your PC
- – Ask questions about fixing anything.
- Hide My Ass! – VPN service to ensure total online privacy and streaming freedom
- Techmeme – is the best tech news aggregator – best websites for geeks
– Easily create any size wall post from any size image.
– Adjust your PC/Mobile Light according to time.
– Find the email address related to particular domain.
- – Animate your static photographs in an intuitive way.
– It is subreddit which focuses on Futuristic Technologies.
– The pronunciation dictionary. All the words in the world pronounced by native speakers.
– The best, most-interesting stuff from Reddit – best websites for geeks
– A curated collection of growth hacking tools.
- 10 Minute Mail – Don’t want to get useless newsletters from websites on your email? This is the website for you.
- – Autocorrect for Drawing by Google.
- Gifprint – Turn an animated gif into a printable flip book.
– Discover how to improve your family life and more.
– Largest and best-curated collection of documentaries.
- – the best place to find icons of all sizes.
– is a website used to learn more than 18 different languages – best websites for geeks
- WaybackMachine – Check out the previous version of Website design.
- – Find the best cities to live and work remotely.