Today I will show you how you can FRP bypass [Google’s Factory Reset Protection] lock on any Android device. Basically what I am going to show you is that when you have forgotten your password to sign in with your Google account. How are you going to reset your phone or tablet?
Well, this issue can be resolved easily by using few thttps://frpbypasss.com/ricks with the Google Keyboard to gain access to the setting features of the device. After reaching the setting options, you can easily factory reset the Android device. Let’s check out the whole process, without delaying further:
Bypass Google FRP in Android
As you know, when you start the device. It will ask for the language, Wi-Fi connection and ask you to log in with a Google account previously synced with the device. This security feature is a part of Android 5.1 i.e. lollipop.
Here are steps mentioned to bypass Google FRP in any Android Device:
- First of all, connect to the Wi-Fi networks but before entering the password make sure you have triggered the Google keyboard layout.
- If you don’t know how to do that in your present keyboard tap and hold spacebar button and then you can choose the Google keyboard easily.
- Now, go to the Sign in page and tap on the input email bar. After tapping, a keyboard will appear.
- Now, tap and hold the @ button which is present in the keyboard. After pressing, you will see the setting icon.
- Click on that and then you will see the Google keyboard settings. Now, click on the three dots which are present on the top right-hand side.
- Click on help and feedback click on the tab and select anything which you want. You can choose any word.
- After selecting click on web search and then just open it via Google App and you will see the search result.
- Search for the settings and you will see system setting icon. Just hit on the icon and you will get into the setting panel of the device.
- Finally, head over to backup and reset option and click on factory data reset. Click on erase everything and it will start the resetting your phone. This process will take five to ten minutes approximately.
When the factory reset is complete, you will again see the welcome page and this time it will not ask for the previous email and password. Yes, guys, you have bypassed a Google FRP lock in a minute. If you have any more query related to the same, feel free to mention down in the comment below.